• Darrick

Solution= Hire A Public Insurance Adjuster

Homeowners dutifully pay premiums for insurance coverage to protect themselves from financial losses should their property be damaged by storms, fires, earthquakes and other disasters. Sadly, insurance companies often don’t step up to plate and pay out claims fairly when homeowners and businesses file claims under their policies. This can cause tremendous frustration especially in cases where a home is not inhabitable or a business is closed! The good news is that you don’t have to bang your head against the wall arguing with an insurance company that’s trying to low ball the property damage compensation you’re entitled to. Insurance companies have adjusters working for them, trying to pay out as little money as possible on claims. It can feel like they are trying to take advantage of your lack of knowledge and that can be frustrating, to say the least. The solution is to hire a Minnesota public insurance adjuster to represent you with the insurance company. Your public insurance adjuster knows exactly how to maximize and expedite your claim. You’ll save time and energy, and it’s not unusual for insurance companies to pay out five times as much money to claimants represented by public adjusters.

6 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

General contractors often times, by either a lack of proper understanding, or with very good intentions misinform property owners of their rights and of the contractors role in an insurance claim.

Many Minnesotans believe their homeowner’s insurance coverage automatically includes Matching. The truth is Minnesota is not a Matching Law state. If it was a Matching State then Minnesota property ow

Ice dam claims can cause a lot of property damage. The tedious and often times downright dangerous removal of these ice damns compounds the risk to property owners. This is another reason to hire a li